X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Welcome,

My name is John De Herrera, I’m a twenty-year veteran in efforts for a national convention, and along with former Michigan Chief Justice Tom Brennan and constitutional scholar Bill Walker, was co-founder of Friends of the Article V Convention (FOAVC) http://www.foavc.org

Sadly, Tom and Bill have recently passed, and in interests of their work and the Constitution this site was built to provide Americans the opportunity to lead by example. Whether sanctioned by the 9th and 10th Amendments or not, it is an Article V Convention in that we are proposing amendments to the Constitution, nothing more.

At present I'm attempting to get three artists from each state by lobbying Facebook pages and internet sites; feel free to lobby whatever group you think might have members interested in such an effort. The national floor opens May 25th.
    Last edited by John De Herrera; 05-17-2022, 05:24 PM. Reason: Clarity/Brevity

The National Floor 2022 is now open to proposals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Who wrote Federalist Paper 85?

Working...
    X